pear accord, green mandarin
Standard Delivery in 3 to 5 working days. All orders are shipped from our Dublin warehouse
In 1977 Yves Saint Laurent introduces Opium: a boundary-pushing perfume. A revolution in a bottle. A new idea of femininity: sultry, provocative, enthralling. Fast forward to 2014, and Opium’s legacy continues to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing desire in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman. The Black Opium woman is embodied by YSL Beauty muse Zoë Kravitz.
For those seeking a luxurious, captivating fragrance that takes the signature of Black Opium to a new level of indulgence, YSL Beauty introduces Black Opium Le Parfum.
Le Parfum takes Black Opium’s original floral gourmand scent and shines a spotlight on vanilla, it’s most precious facet. The iconic coffee accord has been twisted with an exceptional blend of four vanilla notes, each different yet complimentary. Ranging from the most delectable aromas to sensual woody notes, the diverse quartet of vanilla ingredients combines to create an unexpected smoothness, with uncompromising intensity. Bound to an exhilarating dark-coffee accord, and bright white florals, this new take on the classic Black Opium signature exudes a wildly powerful sensuality, equal parts bold and exquisite. An ultra-intense scent for those seeking the ultimate day-to-night olfaction.
Unlike any other Black Opium bottle, this over-black jewel shines from cap to toe with a reflective gloss: like an expertly cut gem, chiselled from a precious dark stone. At its centre is a dazzling heart of glitter, emblematic of the vivid fragrance found within.
YSL Beauty mixes ingredients and proportions, constantly re-interpreting Black Opium’s coffee signature. Discover the YSL Black Opium fragrance wardrobe and indulge yourself or treat others to a YSL Black Opium gift.
pear accord, green mandarin
orange flower petals, jasmine sambac, cinnamon essence
vanilla quarter, coffee accord, patchouli heart, ambrox
Experience YSL Black Opium, the rock couture fragrance for women by Yves Saint Laurent.
Captivating, unparalleled in provocation, deliberatively seductive.
Starring YSL Beauty global make-up and fragrance ambassador Zoë Kravitz.
Le Parfum takes Black Opium’s original floral gourmand scent and shines a spotlight on vanilla, it’s most precious facet. The iconic coffee accord has been twisted with an exceptional blend of four vanilla notes, each different yet complimentary.
HOW TO USE
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail.
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS:
• Hair & hair accessories: they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only.
• Garments: perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For added intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper.
• Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently.
• Bathing: spritz perfume on warm bath water for an indulgent experience.
ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● AQUA / WATER / EAU ● BENZYL SALICYLATE ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● LINALOOL ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● LIMONENE ● COUMARIN ● ANISE ALCOHOL ● GERANIOL ● CITRONELLOL ● CINNAMYL ALCOHOL ● AMYL CINNAMAL ● CITRAL ● CINNAMAL ●