Introducing Our Bottle Recycle Scheme
Do you know what to do with your empty perfume bottles? Don't bin them! Bring them to one of our stores and we'll recycle them for you.
Bottle Recycling Service Statistics
- Empty Perfume bottles Recycled: 7,282
- Trees Planted: 399,926
- Days of work provided for local communities: Over 3000
- *updated February 2023 (The Figures are from when we started our partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects in April 2021)
"For every Perfume Bottle returned we will plant a tree"
We Are Taking Recycling To The Next Level
We've partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects (Eden) to help give back to our planet. Eden plant trees in locations around the world. For every bottle recycled with us, we'll donate the cost of planting one tree to Eden Reforestation Projects, to help them carry out their amazing work and help you feel good when you smell good.
How To Recycle Your Bottle
The Benefits Of The Service
Our bottle recycling service is completely free to use
We take the confusion away from binning your perfume bottle
By recycling your empties with us, you’re making our world a better place
Why Eden Reforestation Project?
- Eden Reforestation Project's planting nations include: Madagascar, Haiti, Nepal, Indonesia, Mozambique, and Kenya.
- Eden Reforestation Project employ people from impoverished communities to plant trees, by giving them a decent income so they can provide for their families.
- Eden also focus on sustaining healthy forests, so the negative effects of deforestation begin to disappear. The trees planted provide a habitat for animals, purify water sources, restore ocean health, control flooding and erosion, and help to replenish the soil with nutrients needed for farming.
If you are interested and want to know more about Eden's work, click here to go their website.
How To Upcycle Your Perfume Bottle
Do you have a special memory attached to your Perfume? Is the Bottle just way to beautiful to Recycle? Well there are many ways to upcycle your favourite perfume bottle, so you don’t have to say goodbye to it so soon.Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the 15% discount have to be used on the day that the bottle is recycled?
Yes, You’ll receive 15% off your purchase in store the same day. This way our store team can help you find your next signature scent or secure you your favourite classic. If they don’t have your choice in store they can order online for you to be delivered to the most convenient place for you and you will still receive your 15% discount.
Does the Recycled Bottle need to be one we sell?
No, we accept any perfume bottle back.
Where is my nearest store?
Please check where your nearest store is here.
Does it work in line with any other offers?
Unfortunately this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
What can be recycled?
Any glass Perfume bottles.
Can a bottle be recycled if the bottle is damaged?
We will not accept back broken glass for Health and Safety reasons.