Eau de Parfum Spray
GUILTY EAU DE PARFUM FOR HIM
Intensifying traditional codes of masculine beauty with mystery and unconventionality, Gucci Guilty Eau de Parfum for him is a Woody Aromatic Spicy fragrance.
A contemporary take on two iconic fragrance ingredients popular in the 70s, Rose and Chili Pepper replace the original top notes of Pink Pepper and Italian Lemon to create an unexpected and invigorating retro vibe.
Gucci Guilty relaunches with a campaign that is both bold and tender at the same time. Shot by Glen Luchford, the campaign invites each of us home - a metaphorical place where we are free to accept who we are and let our authentic selves be seen.
EXPLORE THE GUCCI GUILTY FOR HIM COLLECTION
- Top notes
- Fresh Rose, Hot Chili Pepper
- Heart notes
- Lavender, Orange Blossom
- Base notes
- Cedarwood, Patchouli
Gucci Guilty For Him Eau de Parfum reveals the Gucci Guilty collection's signature aftershave with heady rose essence, sensual Cedarwood and an unexpected touch of Chili Pepper.
HOW TO USE
1. Soothe your skin with a layer of moisturiser before use. The fragrance will grasp onto the oils in the moisturiser, allowing it to last longer.
2. Apply directly on the skin.
3. Spray or dab onto the pulse points, such as the inside of the wrists, the chest and the sides of the neck, as they retain warmth and act as a natural diffuser.
4. Spray, then walk through your fragrance to ensure the scent is evenly distributed all over.
Store your fragrance in a cool, dry place to avoid it overheating in the sunlight and in turn ensuring the composition's properties do not break down.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, EUGENOL, CITRAL, GERANIOL.