Make your Christmas the most magical one yet with this trip of a lifetime. Including return flights, 2 nights stay in a luxury hotel, dinner for two at Ravintola Roka restaurant and a Dog Sledding Experience. Simply fill in your details below to enter:
Terms and Conditions
- The Win a Trip to Lapland prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of The Perfume Shop Limited (“TPS”) or any related companies, Coty UK Ltd, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter, go to https://www.theperfumeshop.com/win-a-trip-to-lapland, and complete the online entry form. You must have a valid Rewards Club card number to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 24 December 2017.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be 1 prize winner, who must be aged 18 years or over and must travel with a companion aged 18 years or over
- The prize winner will receive a trip to Lapland. The prize includes return economy flights to Rovaniemi from the winner’s most convenient airport, airport transfers to and from the hotel, 2 nights’ accommodation in a luxury hotel (based on 2 sharing a twin or double room), a dog sledding experience, Dinner for two one evening, breakfast daily.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Friday 29th December 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email using the details provided by Friday 5th January 2018. The winner must claim their prize by 23:59 on Friday 19th January 2018. If they do not do so, then TPS reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- Once the winner has claimed their prize, TPS will be in contact with the winner to arrange booking of the flights and accommodation. The winner and their companion must be available to travel within 6 months of notification of the prize. This prize is not available over the Easter weekend or any Bank Holiday weekend.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for organising and paying for their own expenses including (without limitation) travel to UK airport, all food and beverages, spending money, travel insurance, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the prize.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for obtaining suitable travel insurance and must have a valid passport to travel.
- Any decision of TPS as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. TPS accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of theperfumeshop.com or any other reason.
- The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- TPS reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- The winner’s full name and county will be available on request between 5th January and 5th February 2017 by sending an email to CRM@the-perfume-shop.com.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants grant TPS a world-wide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable licence (including the right to sub-licence) that is unlimited on terms of territory, time and purposes to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display or otherwise manipulate or alter your entry and to combine it with other material including for the purposes of the Prize Draw and for above and/or below the line advertising and/or direct endorsement/promotion of TPS’ products or events.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you represent and warrant that you are the sole owner or all rights in and to the entry and that you are authorised to dispose of such rights for the benefit of TPS. You warrant that you have the permission of the subject to share this entry, and in instances where the subject is under 18 years of age, you have gained permission from their parent/guardian. That parent/guardian is aware of how this entry is intended to be used, and where it may be shared.
- TPS reserves the right to use your entry, name and likeness of the participants for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without compensation or prior notice to the winner. The winner may be required to have their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: The Perfume Shop Limited, Cypress House, The Gateway Centre, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3SU.