Black Coffee Accord, Cedarwood Essence, White Musk, Patchouli
Personalise your favourite Black Opium Eau de Parfum fragrance bottle in a killer biker jacket. Black Opium toughens up for the action with every woman’s wardrobe essential.
Gift Black Opium to yourself or your loved ones, dressed up and packaged in a YSL signature box for a unique glam rock edge.
Tailor-made for the thrill-seeking style adventurer; Black Opium – MAKE IT YOURS. Jackets available for Eau de Parfum 90 ml only.
The original Eau de Parfum. Featuring black coffee and sensual vanilla. Addictive and energising.
Experience YSL Black Opium, the rock couture fragrance for women by Yves Saint Laurent. Addictive, unparalleled in provocation, deliberatively seductive.
Faced by YSL Beauty global make-up and fragrance ambassador Zoë Kravitz.
In 1977 Yves Saint Laurent introduces Opium: a boundary-pushing perfume. A revolution in a bottle. A new idea of femininity: sultry, provocative, addictive.
In 2014, the Opium’s legacy and audacity continue to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing addiction in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman.
To embody the Black Opium woman is YSL Beauty muse Zoë Kravitz.
The original Black Opium Eau de Parfum. A captivating floral gourmand scent, twisted with an overdose of black coffee, for a shot of adrenaline. Energy, sensuality, coupled with that unique YSL edge.
The signature black coffee accord is paired with sensual vanilla, enriched by the softness of white flowers and orange blossom, against a base of patchouli and comforting white musk.
A daring contrast of light and dark, for a women’s fragrance that bewitches with its trail.
Crafted by Marie Salamagne, Nathalie Lorson, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc.
• Top notes: pear accord, mandarin essence • Heart notes: vanilla, orange blossom, white flowers • Base notes: black coffee accord, cedarwood essence, white musk, patchouli
Feminine, sleek, dazzling. The Black Opium bottle is decorated with black glitter, as if dressed in sequins. The shimmering black of the bottle is contrasted with the pink hue of the centre and the radical contours of the bottle silhouette, for a design that is both edgy and glamourous.
Like the twisting of fabrics, colours and textures YSL Beauty mixes ingredients and proportions, constantly re-interpreting the gourmet coffee signature, for today’s boldest women.
Discover the YSL Black Opium fragrance wardrobe, and indulge yourself and treat others to a YSL Black Opium gift.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Neon. A vibrant spin on the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The signature coffee notes meet luminous dragon fruit. Fruity and vibrant.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense. A bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s coffee note, enhanced by the thrilling aura of blue absinth for intensity. Deep and seductive.
• Black Opium Eau de Toilette. A daringly fresh take on Black Opium’s signature Eau de Parfum. Citrus and juicy pear enlighten the dark coffee accord. Sparkling and fresh.
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you. • For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck. • For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS:
• Hair & hair accessories: they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only. For the ultimate pampering treat for your hair discover the Black Opium Hair Mist, infused with Argan oil. • Garments: perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For added intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper. • Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently. • Bathing: spritz perfume on warm bath water for an indulgent experience.