Oscar de la Renta
Eau de Toilette Spray
- Top notes
- Orange blossom, basil, coriander, peach, gardenia
- Heart notes
- Ylang-ylang, jasmine, rose, lavender, orchid
- Base notes
- Patchouli, carnation, amber, sandalwood
- Launch date
At first spritz:
- A sharp, oriental floral fragrance
- The first, original scent by Oscar de la Renta
- Iconic, timeless and utterly feminine
Embodying the feminine aesthetic of the prestigious fashion brand itself, Oscar by Oscar de la Renta is a hall of fame-worthy scent for good reason.
Formulated with the irresistible woman in mind, this scent is destined to add a charming touch to any ensemble. Packed with a host of floral notes – from ylang-ylang to orchid – the ingredients have been plucked from the gardens of the designer’s childhood in Santo Domingo. To complement the blooming buds, a hit of spice is thrown into the mix via bergamot and clove.
The French fashion house has launched 40 fragrances following the success of this scent, but this original remains one of the most-loved. In our books, that’s grounds for ‘cult classic’ status. Are you ready to make it your new signature?
Fragrance Category: Oriental floral