Eau de Parfum Spray
- Top notes
- Mandarin pink pepper, bergamot
- Heart notes
- Gardenia, geranium
- Base notes
- Vanilla, musk, sandalwood
- Launch date
At first spritz:
- Part spicy part sweet – perfect for date night
- Bottles the essence of a vibrant woman
- Bold top notes settle to a heady woody base
Mastering the art of seduction is no easy feat. But with Carolina Herrera’s 212 Sexy in your fragrance repertoire, you’ll be one step closer to temptress territory.
Designed to reflect the spirit and vibrancy of a confident woman, this perfume opens with a bold hit of pink pepper and bergamot – first impressions count the most, right? Floral heart notes add a dose of sophistication before the woody undertones of musk take over.
A continuation of the brand’s 212 collection, this scent does exactly as it promises on the label.
Fragrance Category: Floral oriental