Intense Acne Battling Purifying French Green Clay Mask
Reveal a renewed complexion and battle and prevent acne with the Avant Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask. It aims to deeply nourish and uses a potent combination of Green Clay and Zincidone to help lift away impurities. Enriched with the highest quality ingredients, this non-drying mask helps to unclog congested pores, sweep away excess oil and gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells.
Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask harnesses the power of revolutionary ingredients such as Zincidone and Green Clay.
Acting as a physio-seboregulator, Zincidone aims to reduce the level of skin sebum whilst limiting bacterial proliferation and skin irritation, reinforcing skin barrier function.
Green Clay aims to soak up the excess oils that clog pores and lead to acne and imperfections whilst enhancing a deep cleansing that helps balance pH levels.
- Aims to prevent and fight against acne
- Works to purify skin
- Helps combat imperfections and deeply cleanse
- Aims to unclog pores
- Protects and reinforces skin barrier
HOW TO USE
Getting the most of your Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask:
Start by washing your skin.
1. Use your middle and ring fingers to scoop out some of the clay mask. Start with a small amount, about the size of a coin.
2. Place some clay mask the apples of your cheeks and gently spread it around your cheeks, forehead, temples, chin and forehead, avoiding using the mask around your eyes.
3. Leave on the mask for 10 minutes before rinsing.
4. Wring a clean cotton cloth out and gently rub it against the mask. Keep rinsing with lukewarm water and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off.
5. Only use the clay mask once a week as the clay will absorb moisture from the skin along with any impurities.
#AvantTips: Do not leave a clay mask dry completely on your face. The “wet” phase of a face mask is when your skin soaks up all the nutrients and when the mask dries, this latter starts sucking up natural oils.
Store in a dry and cool place.