Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask
This unique mask aims to purify pores, absorb impurities and excess sebum, leaving you with a balanced, healthy-looking. This luxurious mask tightens and clears congested pores and brightens tone as it draws out impurities. Deeply cleanse and nourish the skin with Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask. Draw out toxins and impurities while naturally absorbing pore-clogging oil. This mask aims to leave skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as it combines powerful ingredients including Rose, Hyaluronic Acid and Sweet Almond.
Rose works to buff away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal soft, fresh, and youthful skin. Its light-reflective properties illuminate the delicate skin, softening flaws and harmoniously boosting radiance.
Hyaluronic Acid aims to penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate intensively and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Rich in Vitamin E, Sweet Almond oil aims to keep your skin healthy whilst protecting it from UV radiation damage, and helping it look softer, brighter and firmer.
- Aims to protect skin against UV
- Works to illuminate skin
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contributes to soften, purify and buff away impurities
HOW TO USE
Getting the most of your Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitalising & Firming Mask:
Begin by warming a pea-sized amount of your mask between your fingertips, spreading across the palms and your fingers.
1. Apply this Revitalising & Firming Mask to the face, spreading all over the skin with your fingertips, using upwards motions until the product has partially absorbed into the skin.
2. Using flat fingers, follow the neck contour and jawline, massage the face with sweeping and lifting motions. Use alternate hands and sweep upwards to the jawline moving slowly from left to the right.
3. To finish your application, take three deep breaths through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
#AvantTips: Gently tilt your head backwards and hold this position for three seconds, this movement will lengthen and stretch the neck muscles. Finish the stretch by slowly tilting your head back down to its natural position.
Store in a dry and cool place.