Infused with replenishing ingredients, Bi-Phase Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenating Micellar Water presents an oil phase aiming to instantly dissolve resilient and waterproof make-up, and a micellar water phase working to capture impurities, whilst dissolving make-up from the face, eyes & lips in one gentle action, without rubbing or rinsing.
The Avant Bi-Phase Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenating Micellar Water is formulated with revolutionary ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid, Tonka bean and Brazil nut.
Hyaluronic Acid aims to penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate intensively and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Tonka bean works as an optical brightener reducing the appearance of uneven skin tone and ages spots whilst aiming to absorb UV light, leaving skin looking healthier and brighter.
Packed with vitamins and minerals including Vitamins A, B-6, B-12, C, and D, as well as magnesium, calcium and iron, Brazil nut aims to intensively hydrate skin whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aims to remove impurities, and make-up
- Works to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps protect skin against environmental stressors
- Contributes to brighten and hydrate skin
HOW TO USE
Getting the most of your Bi-Phase Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenating Micellar Water:
It is extremely important to remove makeup, dirt, and pollutants that have accumulated on your skin during the day, before heading to bed. We recommend a double cleansing to first lift dirt and grime and then to wash them away.
1. Apply the Micellar Water twice daily
2. Moisten cotton pad with your Micellar solution and gently sweep over face, neck and eyes without rubbing. Repeat until cotton pad comes away clean.
3. Use a your favourite cleanser to also remove dirt and pollution that accumulates on our skin during the day.
4. This two-step cleansing process will allow active ingredients to penetrate better and work more effectively.
#AvantTips: Because of the way the follicles are oriented on the face, it's best to wash upwards and outwards in order to get a deeper cleanse. The reverse is true when you’re applying makeup, which ideally, you don't want to drive into your pores.
Store in a cool and dry area.