0800 98 88 660
‘To share our genuine passion for perfume & people and offer the most knowledgeable fragrance expertise on the high street.’
The Perfume Shop is the UK’s largest specialist fragrance retailer with 256 stores nationwide, selling all major designer fragrance brands, classic and celebrity perfumes, aftershaves and body products with unrivalled expertise at value for money prices.
Founded in 1992, The Perfume Shop set out with the simple idea of making luxury perfume brands accessible to everyone at an affordable price. With the first store openings in Birmingham, Belfast & Milton Keynes, The Perfume Shop developed a genuine passion for delighting customers with expert perfume knowledge and the highest customer service standards which remain at the forefront of everything the brand stands for today. In 2005 The Perfume Shop was acquired by the leading beauty retail group A.S Watson - known in approximately 24 markets and owning over 14,400 stores worldwide. Find out more about our history and our parent company.
We are the leading perfume experts in the UK. You can be sure that you are in the best place when making a purchase at The Perfume Shop. We have trained and developed the most knowledgeable team of sales advisors in the perfume industry, proudly boasting the largest number of industry recognised CFSS (Certified Fragrance Sales Specialist) graduates in the UK. To further showcase our dedication to fragrance expertise, we recently established our own innovative programme, "The Perfume School”, so that you can always have confidence in our high quality, unbiased advice every time you shop.
Why Shop with The Perfume Shop?
- We are the leading perfume experts in the UK.
- Fantastic savings across 100s of top brands all year round.
- FREE Standard delivery available online.
- FREE Click & Collect service in all UK stores.
- FREE Gift wrap service available in store.
- The most generous loyalty card membership on the high street.
Our Position on Microplastics
- Microplastics are solid synthetic polymer (plastic) particles, insoluble in water. Due to their small size (5mm or less) they often pass through sewage water filtration systems and can pollute waterways; microplastics impact the food chain as they can be ingested by marine organisms. Cosmetics/ personal care products account for 2% of microplastic pollutants in the ocean*.
- Ahead of legislations, The Perfume Shop has taken the positive step to ban the use of microplastic in rinse-off Own Brand cosmetics/personal care scrub products development since 2014.
- To further fulfill our commitment to the environment, The Perfume Shop has decided to extend the ban to all rinse-off cosmetics products / personal care products containing microplastics, and targets to end the sales of such products by end 2019.