1890 989 417
Website Terms & Conditions
ROI Rewards Club Terms & Conditions
Engraving Terms & Conditions
The Perfume Shop Gift Card T&Cs
Terms and Conditions to Social Media Prize Draws
Win a Trip to San Francisco Prize Draw
Third Party Vouchers and Promotions
Website Terms & Conditions
1. Information about us
The Site is operated by The Perfume Shop Limited ("we" / "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02699577 and with our registered office at Hutchison House, 5 Hester Road, Battersea, London, SW11 4AN. Our VAT registration number is GB 582 8392 03.
2. How the contract is formed between you and us
2.1 You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Make Payment" button on the "Payment Details" page.
2.2 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail (the "Order Confirmation") from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
2.3 The contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
2.4 We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
2.5 We may be unable to process your order if:
- The Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued;
- There is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your credit card.
3.1 We will deliver the Products to you in accordance with the delivery option specified by you when you placed your order (e.g. Standard Delivery, Express Delivery, or Click & Collect).
3.2 There are two options for Click & Collect:
- Click & Collect Express, available Monday to Sunday where your selected Products are available in a Click & Collect store. This will allow collection 2 hours after placing your order from a store listed under the delivery options during store opening hours, provided that you have received an email confirmation saying your order is ready for collection. Note that certain locations are excluded from Click & Collect, please refer to delivery locations;
- Click & Collect Standard, which will allow collection the next day (Monday to Saturday only). The cut off point for a next day collection will be 4pm. Collection is only available during store opening hours Monday to Saturday, consequently if you place your order on a Saturday, your order will be available the following Tuesday.
During a sale period or busy periods (e.g. Christmas) deliveries to a store may take longer than any time quoted. Please refer to the Delivery Information page for extended delivery timescales in respect of remote locations and certain postcodes.
3.3 We will usually deliver all Products comprised in your order in one delivery. We will deliver directly to the delivery address specified in your order unless you have selected Click & Collect as a delivery option, in which case the store selected will be the address for delivery. Please see Delivery Information for details of where we deliver and the available delivery options. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. Where possible deliveries will be made to your door, unless you have selected Click & Collect. If you are not in to receive your delivery Royal Mail may leave your delivery with a neighbour. Please see the Royal Mail Delivery to Neighbour Policy for details and how to opt out. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of Products ordered. Express Deliveries must be signed for at the delivery address.
3.4 Click & Collect (delivery to a UK store (not available in the Republic of Ireland)): If you choose to collect your order from a store using Click & Collect, the available stores for collection will be listed when you select this delivery option. You will be notified by text if you have provided a mobile number when your order is ready for collection, please note that you will be unable to collect your order earlier than the date or time notified. You must bring your order number, the card used to pay for the order and a form of photo ID. To protect you against fraud, we will not be able to give you your order unless you provide these documents on collection. If someone else is collecting the Products for you, they must bring your order number and their photo ID. Whilst we make every effort to have your order ready for collection at the date and or time notified, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full for circumstances beyond our control. Your order will be available for collection at your chosen store for 10 calendar days, after which time it will be returned to us and your account refunded. It may take up to 30 days to process your refund after we have received the returned Products.
4. Risk and Ownership
4.1 Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
4.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you on: delivery of the Products to you; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, (including delivery charges) whichever is the later.
5. Price and Payment
5.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
5.2 These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options as set out in Delivery Information.
5.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
5.4 We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards and Paypal by completing the relevant details on the "Payment Details" page.
5.5 By using a credit/debit card or Paypal to pay for your order, you confirm that the card/account being used is yours. All credit/debit card/Paypal account holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card/Paypal payment in accordance with your order.
5.6 Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Product's correct price is different from the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
International Payment and Deliveries
5.7 We only accept payment in Pound Sterling by credit or debit card & PayPal.
5.8 If an exchange rate is applicable to your order your card provider will determine the rate of exchange and may add an administration charge which you will be liable to pay.
5.9 We are able to accept, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Delta, or American Express although we reserve the right to refuse to accept any of these cards from time to time without notice. We try hard to ensure that using your credit or debit card when you shop online is safe and secure.
5.10 When you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just confirmation that we have received it.
5.11 The contract between us for the items you have ordered will only be formed when we email you to confirm that the items have been dispatched. The contract will therefore be formed in England and the language of the contract will be English.
5.12 All refund payments will be paid to you in Pound Sterling and will match the amount you paid in Pound Sterling for the item(s) and delivery (if the delivery charge is refundable). If an exchange rate is applicable to your order the amount you receive in your local currency will depend on the exchange rate applied by your credit or debit card provider when it receives our refund payment and may therefore be different from the price paid for the item(s) in your local currency. We will not be liable for any losses caused to you as a result of any currency fluctuations or exchange rates applied by your credit or debit card provider.
5.13 Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders, Click & Collect will not be available outside the UK.
6. Our cancellation, returns and refund policy
6.1 You may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the Products are dispatched to you, and up to 90 days afterwards. Please refer to your ("Dispatch Confirmation") email for the Returns Procedure for online orders or by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com or on 0800 98 88 660.
6.2 Where you decide to cancel an order after we have dispatched the Products, you will be under a duty to return them to us, at your own risk. All such Products should be returned within 90 days after the Products have been delivered to you. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the Products to us unused and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original Product packaging, by one of the means set out in our Returns Procedure.
6.3 After you cancel your order and return the Products, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card/Paypal will be refunded in full. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase except Paypal returns in store. Refunds for Products purchased as gifts can only be given to the credit/debit card of the person who placed the order. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the order back from you.
6.4 If any Product you purchase is damaged, faulty or incorrect, when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product is faulty, you should return the Product to us in accordance with the Returns Procedure. If you have any questions regarding returns, please Contact us.
6.5 If you have reason to return a Product received using the Click & Collect service, you must return the Product either by post in accordance with the Returns Procedure on the Dispatch Confirmation, or return it in person to one of our stores or our Head Office, together with the original Product packaging. If you decide to use one of our stores to return the Product, the store will return that item on your behalf and if the Product is eligible for a refund, the refund will processed in-store. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If you decide to return the Product by post or to our Head Office, the refund will usually be processed as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the returned Product. If the Product you are returning is not faulty, e.g. you ordered an incorrect item, and you choose not to return the item via one of our stores, we are not responsible for the postage or delivery charges in connection with the return of the Product.
6.6 Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
7. Try Me
7.1 Try me is a complimentary service which allows you to try your perfume before you open the packaging or you can decide to share with a friend.
7.2 If by any chance you don’t like your perfume please return it unopened within 90 days for a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please see our full Returns, Exchanges & Refunds Policy here.
7.3 Items that have been engraved or personalised in any way cannot be returned for an exchange or refund, unless the item is faulty.
8. Message cards
8.1 If, when ordering any Product from the Site, you indicate that you are purchasing it as gilt and wish the order to be delivered to the intended recipient, you will have the opportunity to request us to include a message card with the delivery. You are responsible for ensuring that any wording that you request to be printed on the message card does not infringe the Intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or contain anything that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, offensive, blasphemous, scandalous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate or which may cause distress or discomfort to the recipient.
8.2 We will not be responsible for any wording you include on a message card. We do not routinely check the wording of message cards but reserve the right to refuse to print or send any message card which we (in our absolute discretion) think contains any inappropriate wording.
9. Our liability
9.1 We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
9.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
9.3 Nothing in this section 8 or elsewhere in our Terms & Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the Contact Us section.
11. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
12.1 If any of these Terms & Conditions are declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
12.2 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
12.3 Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms & Conditions.
12.4 You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
13. Contact Us
If you experience problems with ordering from the Site or have any questions with regard to an order, please feel free to Contact Us.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated in May 2015.
Accessing the Site
We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
Accuracy of Information
Links to this & other websites
We may from time to time provide links that will enable you to access the websites of third parties directly from the Site. Such third party sites are not under our control and, unless otherwise stated, we have no relationship with the third parties and no contribution is made by us to the content of such websites. When you click through to these sites you leave the area controlled by us, so we cannot therefore accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either the third parties' use of your data, the sites' content or the services offered to you by these sites.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on this Site. Without prejudice to that right, if you wish to link to the Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site;
- You do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false or misleading information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any of the trade marks displayed on the Site without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Any website from which you link to the Site does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Although we hope this Site will be of interest to users (and except to the extent that our Terms & Conditions apply), we accept no liability and offer no warranties or conditions in relation to this Site or its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
If you are a consumer and not a business user, we shall not be liable to you for any business losses and shall only be liable for any losses which are reasonably foreseeable.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
The Perfume Shop Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company number is 02699577 and with our registered office at Hutchison House, 5 Hester Road, Battersea, London, SW11 4AN. Our VAT registration number is GB 582 8392 03.Go to top
ROI Terms and Conditions
Membership of Rewards Club card
- These terms and conditions govern your membership of the Rewards Club and the use of your Rewards Club card. They also set out the terms of the contract between The Perfume Shop Limited ("us"/ "we") and you ("you"/ "your"). Please read them carefully and keep hold of a copy for future reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your membership of the Rewards Club, then please call customer services on 0800 98 88 660*.
- The Rewards Club is only available to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are at least 14 years old. If you are 14 or 15 years old, you must obtain your parent or guardian's consent before you apply to join the Loyalty Program. Only one membership per person/email address is permitted. Membership is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities. Members who are 14 or 15 years old can earn and spend points with a Rewards Club card but will not receive any targeted promotions.
- Membership of the Rewards Club is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your points or your Rewards Club card, although your friends and family can of course apply for their own Rewards Club card.
- We may refuse an application to join the Rewards Club if we feel there is a good reason to do so.
- You can pick up your Rewards Club card in-store. As soon as you have your Rewards Club card, you can start using it to collect points. However, you will not be able to spend any points until you have activated your Rewards Club card. You can activate your Rewards Club card either in-store or online at www.theperfumeshop.com. If your application is not approved for any reason, then any points previously earned on your Rewards Club card will be forfeited.
- When you activate your Rewards Club card, all of the mandatory fields must be completed in order for us to activate the account. If you activate your Rewards Club card online the mandatory fields will be shown highlighted.
- Once your Rewards Club card is activated, we will set up an individual account for you to record the points you've earned or spent. You will also be able to spend points in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You must notify us as soon as possible if you change your name, address or email address, by making the changes online atwww.theperfumeshop.com or calling customer services on 0800 98 88 660*. Please note that if you do not let us know of these changes, you may miss out on promotional offers and your use of your Rewards Club card may be affected if, for example, someone else registers for the Rewards Club at your old address.
- Your account will remain active if you use your Rewards Club card at least once in any rolling 24 month period. If you fail to use your Rewards Club card within this period any point balance will be forfeited and your account may be closed.
- You may collect points at The Perfume Shop stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- To collect points for a purchase in-store, your Rewards Club card must be presented at the checkout before you pay. If you do not have your Rewards Club card with you, then you will not be able to claim your points.
- You will receive one point for every €1 that is spent on qualifying purchases in-store in the Republic of Ireland. Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping. Points are awarded only on the final amount you actually pay either online or in-store.
- From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. For example, we may increase the number of points that you receive for every €1 you spend, or award bonus points where you receive the points that you would normally be entitled to as well as a specified number of bonus points. We may set a limit on how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
- If you collected points on a product which you decide to return, then you will need to present your Rewards Club card in-store.
- If you receive a refund having returned or cancelled a product which awarded you points, then we are entitled to cancel these points from your account. If you exchange the product then we are also entitled to cancel these points, unless you exchange for products with an equivalent points value. If you exchange for products with a lower points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points.
- Please retain your receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your points balance, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You will not be able to spend any points unless your Rewards Club card is registered and your account is activated. You may only spend points at The Perfume Shop stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- If you present your Rewards Club card when you purchase a product that earns you points, then your points balance will be printed on your receipt. It will also be available for you to check online at www.theperfumeshop.com.
- Please note that your points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. With both online and in-store purchases, you will need to wait at least 24 hours before the points show on your account online. We may withhold points or delay crediting them where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may deduct points or adjust your points balance from time to time in the event that points have been credited or debited in error, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions. If you have any queries about your points balance then please contact customer services on 0800 98 88 660*
- For every 100 points you collect this is equivalent to €5 which you can spend in-store. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate then we will seek to let you know in reasonable time by displaying notices in-store and on our website. Points may only be spent against qualifying purchases in The Perfume Shop stores in the United Kingdom. They may not be exchanged for cash.
- Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Points have a 24 month validity so long as your account is not inactive during that period. Please see paragraph 10 for details on how to ensure your account remains active. After 24 months, points will expire and you will no longer be able to access or use them.
- Points expire immediately if the account is closed or deactivated or if the Rewards Club ends.
- Points are spendable in-store in the Republic of Ireland only – we will notify you by email and by including a notice on our website, at www.theperfumeshop.com, if and when points can be spent online.
- To spend points in-store, simply present your Rewards Club card and tell the cashier how many points you would like to pay with against your shopping. You must have a minimum of 100 points on your Rewards Club card at the beginning of the transaction to spend any points and points can only be spent in increments of 100 points. This means that if you have 400 points in your account and you want to spend them against a qualifying purchase of €10.49, then you will be able to spend 200 points but will need to pay the €0.49 balance of the purchase price in cash (leaving you with 200 points in your account).
- Some products may be excluded from the Rewards Club at our discretion. Where we exclude products from the Rewards Club, we will display notices in-store and on our website at www.theperfumeshop.com.
Engraving Terms & Conditions
Items that have been engraved or personalised in any way cannot be returned for an exchange or refund, unless the item is faulty. Please click here for more details on our returns policy.
Your personalised message will be applied in a predetermined position on your chosen bottle. This is to ensure you have the maximum number of characters available. Where possible messages are engraved on the back of the bottle. If this is not possible (due to factors such as shape or material) a secondary position will be chosen.
The Perfume Shop aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen carefully to check that all the details are correct before submitting your order. It is up to you to ensure that the engraved message is correct and is correctly spelt.
Please be aware that all items ordered for engraving are removed from their cellophane in order for them to be personalised. This does not affect the quality of the fragrance inside.
We cannot accept engraved messages with emojis, symbols or words that may be deemed as inappropriate or offensive. These will be removed from your message and won't be engraved.
We reserve the right to switch off lines from the engraving service at any time depending on demand.Go to top
The Perfume Shop Gift Card T&Cs
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
- Gift cards are available to purchase from all branches of The Perfume Shop and online at www.theperfumeshop.com
- Gift Cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise at The Perfume Shop stores in the UK. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee or charge card
- The Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash or any other vouchers
- The balance on your Gift Card can be checked in any UK store
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be used for future purchases
- Each time you make a transaction on the Gift Card we update the balance on our Secure System.
- The amount deposited on or redeemed from the Gift Card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction
- You can top up your Gift Card at any The Perfume Shop in the UK.
- In the Event the Gift Card is inactive for a consecutive period for 24 months (balance enquiries do not count as a transaction), the card will automatically expire and the remaining balance will be cancelled
- Expired or deactivated cards may not be reused.
- The Perfume Shop cannot replace or reimburse the Gift Card if lost, stolen or damaged.
- In the unlikely event that the transaction process system is temporarily unavailable, we will not be able to process Gift Card transactions during this time.
- If you have any questions regarding your Gift Card, please call customer services on 0800 98 88 660 or visit www.theperfumeshop.com
Terms and Conditions to Social Media Prize Draws
- Entry to The Perfume Shop’s prize draw run via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, except employees of The Perfume Shop Limited (“The Perfume Shop”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- a) To enter the Twitter Prize Draw, retweet a message from the @ThePerfumeShop Twitter account by the relevant closing date and time.
b) To enter an Instagram competition, follow instructions stated in the competition post from @theperfumeshop by the relevant closing date and time.
c) To enter a Facebook Prize Draw, follow instructions stated in the competition post by the relevant date and time.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize(s) will be as set out in the relevant competition post.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random within 7 days of the closing date and notified by direct message or comment.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then The Perfume Shop reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winner(s) shall have their prize sent to them via Royal Mail or courier. Any decision of The Perfume Shop as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Perfume Shop accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.twitter.com, www.instagram.com, or www.facebook.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize(s).
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products, sizes or colours may be substituted for the items shown. The Perfume Shop reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Perfume Shop reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
a) Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Twitter’s terms of service.
b) Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Facebook’s terms of service.
c) Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Instagram’s terms of service.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- A list of winners’ names and counties will be available on request within 1 month after the winners’ have claimed the prize(s) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
a) The Prize Draw is not sponsored or associated with Twitter and you are providing information to The Perfume Shop NOT Twitter.
b) The Prize Draw is not sponsored or associated with Instagram and you are providing information to The Perfume Shop NOT Instagram.
c) The Prize Draw is not sponsored or associated with Facebook and you are providing information to The Perfume Shop NOT Facebook.
Win a Trip to San Francisco Prize Draw
- The Win a Trip to San Francisco prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of The Perfume Shop Limited (“TPS”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter, go to http://www.theperfumeshop.com/blog/discover/giving-away-trip-san-francisco, and complete the online entry form. You must have a valid Rewards Club card number to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 Tuesday 31st October.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be 10 prize winners who must be aged 18 years or over and must travel with a companion aged 18 years or over. The prizes available are: a) One trip to San Francisco, including return economy flights to San Francisco from the winner’s most convenient airport and 3 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel (based on 2 sharing a twin or double room). a) Nine hand painted Hugo Boss 100ml Hugo Boss Bottled EDT.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Wednesday 1st November.
- The winners will be notified by email using the details provided by Friday 3rd November. The winners must claim their prize by 23:59 by Friday 10th November. If they do not do so, then TPS reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- Once the winners have claimed their prize they will be provided as follows: a) TPS will be in contact with the winner to arrange booking of the flights and accommodation. The winner and their companion must be available to travel within 6 months of notification of the prize. This prize is not available over Christmas or Bank Holiday weekends. B) TPS will either send these to the winner’s preferred postal address or preferred TPS store (at their option) within 28 days of the winner claiming their prize.
- For a) The winner and their companion are responsible for organising and paying for their own expenses including (without limitation) travel to airports, food and beverages, spending money, travel insurance, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the prize.
- For a) The winner and their companion are responsible for obtaining suitable travel insurance and must have a valid passport to travel.
- Any decision of TPS as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. TPS accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of http://www.theperfumeshop.com/blog/discover/giving-away-trip-san-franciscoor any other reason.
- The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- TPS reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- The winner’s full name and county will be available on request between Monday 13th November Wednesday 13th December and by sending an email to CRM@the-perfume-shop.com.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants grant TPS a world-wide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable licence (including the right to sub-licence) that is unlimited on terms of territory, time and purposes to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display or otherwise manipulate or alter your entry and to combine it with other material including for the purposes of the Prize Draw and for above and/or below the line advertising and/or direct endorsement/promotion of TPS’ products or events.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you represent and warrant that you are the sole owner or all rights in and to the entry and that you are authorised to dispose of such rights for the benefit of TPS. You warrant that you have the permission of the subject to share this entry, and in instances where the subject is under 18 years of age, you have gained permission from their parent/guardian. That parent/guardian is aware of how this entry is intended to be used, and where it may be shared.
- TPS reserves the right to use your entry, name and likeness of the participants for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without compensation or prior notice to the winner. The winner may be required to have their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: The Perfume Shop Limited, Cypress House, The Gateway Centre, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3SU.
Third Party Vouchers and Promotions
- Occassionally, selected third parties may include vouchers and/or promotions for use on our website.
- Each voucher and/or promotion will be subject to its own terms and conditions.
- Each voucher and/or promotion will be subject to availability at all times and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher and/or promotion.
- The offer end dates will be clearly displayed on the third party website as well as whether it is redeemable online and/or instore.
- Typically excluded from these offers: Deals Of The Week, Delivery Charges, Gift Bags, Gift Wrap, Chocolates, Gift Card, Viva Boxes and the Engraving Service.
- Other special offers can be excluded from this promotion at any given time. This will be highlighted on the website where appropriate.