The Rewards Club scheme basics
- About The Perfume Shop Rewards Club card:
- The Perfume Shop has created a Rewards Club card as a way of saying thank you to our much valued customers for all of your continued purchases in store and online. Our Rewards Club card members benefit from the following:
- 1 point for every £1/€1 spent in store or online
- For every 100 points you earn you will gain £5/€5 off your next purchase to redeem in any one of our 240+ stores nationwide.
- Exclusive Rewards Club offers and discounts
- Bonus point promotions throughout the year
- All the latest news by email on perfume
- Who is the Rewards Club loyalty scheme open to?
- Our Rewards Club is open to all citizens in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- What is in it for me?
- As a Rewards Club customer you will be sent exclusive offers and discounts on products we think will be of interest to you. You will receive a complimentary copy of our Rewards Club e-magazine, lots of bonus point promotions throughout the year, regular competitions with great prizes and we will of course keep you right up to date on everything that is hot in perfume.
- How can I get a Rewards Club card?
- You can pick up a free Rewards Club card at any Perfume Shop in the UK or at any of The Perfume Shop counters situated in a number of Superdrug stores across the UK. You can either activate your card in store there and then or pick up a Rewards Club card in store and activate it yourself online at home.
Activating my Rewards Club card
- How do I activate my Rewards Card?
- The quickest and easiest way to activate your card is to pick up a card and activate it whilst in store. It takes just 2 minutes. Once activated you can then take your card away, register it online so you can then manage your account, earn points online and view your current points balance. If you prefer you can take away a Rewards Club card and activate it online at www.theperfumeshop.com/rewardsclub
- What types of information do you ask from me?
- Do I have to be a certain age to have a Rewards Club card?
- Yes, for legal reasons you have to be at least 14 years old.
- What happens if I don’t activate my ‘Rewards Club card?
- If you don’t activate your Rewards Club card we can’t keep you up to date with everything that is going on with the Rewards Club. You won’t be able to earn points online, view your current balance and you will miss out on special offers, promotions and all of the additional benefits of being an activated member.
- How do I earn points?
- You earn 1 point for every £1/€1 you spend in store and online at www.theperfumeshop.com
To earn points in store; simply present the cashier with your Rewards Club card when you are paying and your points will be awarded to your account immediately.
To earn points online; make sure you have activated your Rewards Club card and registered online. Your points will automatically be awarded to your account when your online order is dispatched.
- Can I earn points on anything?
- You can earn points on everything in store and online accept for gift cards and free gifts that sometimes come with perfume.
- Is there a limit to how many points I can earn?
- No we don’t want to limit how much value our customers can get back from their Rewards Club card so you can earn as many points as you like!
- Can I earn points online?
- Yes, you can earn points on every order on The Perfume Shop website providing you have registered your Rewards Club online before you make a purchase from our website. Your points will automatically be awarded to your loyalty card once your order has been dispatched.
- How can I check how many points I’ve got?
- Your points balance will be printed on the bottom of your receipt every time you shop in store using your Rewards Club card. You can also ask a member of our staff to swipe your card to find out your balance. Once you have registered your Rewards Club card online you will be able to view you points balance here to.
- How can I earn more points?
- Look out for our exclusive bonus point promotions that will be sent to you by email. We will also promote Rewards Club promotions in store so keep a look out for these exciting loyalty deals.
- Why don’t I appear to be receiving any bonus point promotions and incentives?
- In order to receive bonus points, promotions and incentives as part of your membership to the scheme you must opt-in to receiving marketing communications via email. You can change your preferences on your accounts page online at www.theperfumeshop.com/rewardsclub you may also need to check that your email account is allowing emails through to your inbox, please make sure you have added us to your safe senders list.
- What happens when I have reached 100 points?
- When you reach 100 or more points you will be able to visit any of our stores or counters within a number of Superdrug stores and redeem your points. Every 100 points earned gives you £5/€5 off your next purchase. If you have earned 200 or more points you get £10/€10 off you next purchase, if you have earned 300 or more points you get £15/€15 off and so on.
- What happens if I make a refund do my points get taken off the balance?
- Yes points will be removed from your Rewards Club balance when a refund is made.
- What happens if I return something / or exchange for something more or less?
- Points will be deducted or adjusted on your account accordingly.
- Can I use a card or pass onto a member of my family to use?
- Each card is assigned to an individual, should a friend or family member show an interest in having a Rewards Club card suggest that they pick one up in our stores or at one of our counters that are located in a number of Superdrug stores across the UK.
- What can I redeem my points on in store?
- You can use your voucher/s on anything in store except for gift cards.
- Can I redeem my points online?
- Unfortunately you can’t redeem your points online. Points can only be redeemed in our stores and where we have a counter within a number of Superdrug stores in the UK. Please check out our store finder link on our homepage to view your nearest store.
- How do I know if I’ve reached 100 or greater points to allow me to redeem my £5/€5?
- Each time a receipt is printed providing you have used your Rewards Club card in the sale your points balance will show. Our stores can also check your balance for you on the till; however the easiest way to check you balance and see if you have greater than 100 points on your account is by registering online. We will also update all members on their points balance by email each month.
- What happened to any additional points I have left on my card after I’ve redeemed my points?
- Any points that haven’t been redeemed will be left on your Rewards Club card to help you towards your next 100 points.
- Do I have to redeem all my points in 1 go?
- No, if you have 200 points on your Rewards Club card for example you can choose to redeem just 100 points if you wish to do so.
Marketing communications from The Perfume Shop.
- How can I start receiving email offers?
- We often send out exclusive email-only offers. To make sure you don’t miss out simply make sure you have opted in to our email marketing. You can update your communication preferences on your account via www.theperfumeshop.com/rewardsclub if you have already done this but don’t appear to be receiving regular email promotions from us you may need to check that The Perfume Shop has been added to your safe senders list.
- What regular communication will I receive?
- We will send out an email approximately every 2 weeks updating you on your points balance, exciting news from The Rewards Club, special offers, exclusive point’s promotions and all the latest on what’s hot on perfume. In addition as a Rewards Club member you will also receive a free e-magazine.
Your details and account questions:
- How do I update my details?
- The quickest and easiest way of updating your details is online once you have activated your card. Simply login to My Account and click through to the sections that you want to update.
- My card has been lost/stolen/damaged, how do I replace it?
- If your Rewards Club card has been lost or stolen, or you think someone has become aware of your password or account number then please call our customers services who can deal with this: 0800 98 88 660. Your online account will also give you the option of registering a new card and transferring your points across. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Lost or Stolen Card’ tab on the left hand side.
- I wish to leave the scheme?
- You can leave the Rewards Club loyalty scheme at any time by simply calling our customer services on 0800 98 88 660, afterwards you may like to destroy your card however this will show up on our system as invalid from the date you leave the scheme.
- What are the terms and conditions of the scheme?
- Terms and conditions can be viewed in full online at www.theperfumeshop.com/rewardsclub
- What do you do with my details?
- What do I do if I change address?
- If you change your postal or email address it is important that you update your contact details online within your account. If you do not update your details you will miss out on all of the exclusive offers, promotions, points balance updates and all the exciting news from the Rewards Club.
- If my problem/query/issue hasn’t been answered above what do I do?
- If your answer hasn’t been covered above please call our customer services and they will be able to help on: 0800 98 88 660
Drag and drop products you like into this area.